- 1 dozen large eggs, hard cooked and peeled
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons pickled sliced jalapeño peppers, minced
- Chopped chives, for garnish
- Paprika, for garnish
Cut eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove yolks. In a bowl, mash yolks and stir in mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients. Spoon or pipe egg yolk mixture into egg halves. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Garnish with chives and paprika.